Saturday, January 23, 2021

W.I.P. : January : Week 3 : Oberonn Paint Challenge : Stormcast Eternal finished !


I finished my entry for the Oberonn Paint Challenge ! I chose not to alter the miniature in any way , no green stuff nor conversion. I went for a Galaxy theme. This is my first attempt at painting Galaxy and I'm very pleased with the result.

Some pictures straight from the paint table...
And some W.I.P. pictures 
And the first steps were with the airbrush...
Another project finished ! On to the next one !

Painted in 2021 : 21

6 comments:

  1. Very good blue effect mario!
    Bravo!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! great painting and the colour blending is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you very much Kuan ! This challenge / competitions gave me the opportunity to try something new.
      Greetings

      Delete