Monday, November 23, 2020

Dwarfs : 10 Doomcrushers finished !

 I finally finished some Dwarfs. It has been a while. But these 10 AoW Doomcrushers can join their brothers into the fight.

And with these Dwarfs I reached my goal for this year. I had a goal of 125 miniatures painted this year. And after a difficult year , I reached my goal. But as I usually paint around 200 models per year , I had hoped to reach my goal sooner. So I would have more time to attempt to pass the 200 models marker. This will probably not happen this year. As it means I still have to paint 74+ models in about 1 month.

And here they are with my first group I painted a long time ago.
Painted in 2020 : 126

6 comments:

  1. It's still an impressive total of minis painted in my honest opinion :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. I'll have to learn to be happy with what I achieve , even if it is less than goals reached in the past. Thanks for commenting !
      Greetings

      Delete
  2. You must have a very big army of dwarves by now! I really like them!

    Greetings
    Peter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Peter ! Almost 500 painted Dwarfs (483 to be exact) & at least the same amount unpainted. You know how it goes ... to many projects to paint ... so little time !
      Greetings

      Delete