Saturday, December 29, 2018

Paint Table Saturday 269th edition !

Paint Table Saturday 269th edition !
 Welcome to paint table 269 !
As you can see , lots got finished this week.
Currently on the table : 3 Stormcast Eternals , one Sister of Battle ( Adeptus Sororitas ) and 3 finished Moon-Clan Night-Goblins. (They will be seen in the next post)

And yes , yet another new army : Sisters of Battle.
I've been waiting since 2011 for plastic Sisters of Battle , and I'm still waiting for them. But I lost faith in GW to bring them out. The last rumor is 09/2019 , but I think NOT !
So I got myself some second hand (metal) sisters and a penitent engine to start building my Sisters of Battle force (army). The test model is primed and ready to be painted.

That's it for this last 'Paint Table Saturday' of 2018.
See you all in the New Year 2019 !

No comments:

Post a Comment