Saturday, October 20, 2018

Paint Table Saturday 259th edition !

Paint Table Saturday 259th edition !
 Welcome to paint table 259 !
As you can see the Adeptus Custodes Telemon Heavy Dreadnought has left the table and is finished. You will see him in the next post ( probably tomorrow ).

I've started my second Ork for Orktober : Weirdnob Shaman. I've finished the smoke part & started on the skin. Base color and wash are done so far...

Again Little progress on the female Daemon. A bit on the weapons , face and claws on the wings.

That's it for this week ! See you all next week when 'Paint Table Saturday' turns 5 !

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful and most impressive female Daemon Mario, I like her a lot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Phil ! I like her a lot too and hope to make a masterpiece out of her. But I have to see that I don't over do it. Because to much isn't pretty either.
      Greetings

      Delete
  2. The female deamon is no doubt going to be an impressive model to behold once finished. She looks great already.
    The fire on top op the shaman's staff is well done too, I only would add one of two transparant layers of yellow to break the red a bit and make more of a transistion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Wouter !
      I hope I can make her shine and do an ok job on her.
      Thanks for the advice , but the shaman is finished and I left the smoke as is.
      Greetings

      Delete