Sunday, October 14, 2018

Paint Table Saturday 258th edition !

Paint Table Saturday 258th edition !
Welcome to paint table 258 !

So lot's has happened this week. I finished the 9 remaining Beastmen.
I've re-purposed an old Ork bike and made him ready for Speed Freaks. ( When it comes out eventually / Ork-vember instead of Orktober ) So that project is finished as well.
More pictures of the Ork bike & Beastmen will follow in the next posts !

I also started on a new project. It all started when my test order from Forgeworld arrived. And when I say test order , I mean just one model to see if the resin quality had improved. As my last order from Forgeworld ( years ago ) didn't meet my standard. The reason I didn't order there anymore until now. Another reason was ( and still is ) the price , but the wanting outgrew the reason , so I bought the Legio Custodes Telemon Heavy Dreanought. And I'm happy to say the resin quality has improved a lot.
I've started painting on him and so far the base colors gold and red have been applied on him. I washed the gold with sepia and I'm currently drybrushing the gold again with the same gold color. 

No progress on the female Daemon. Not sure witch colors to use , but I'll figure it out ... eventually.

That's it for this week's paint table.
See you all next week !

2 comments: