Saturday, October 21, 2017

Paint Table Saturday 207th edition !

Paint Table Saturday 207th edition !
 Welcome to paint table 207 !
First I want to thank all my viewers ! I reached 150K today ! So thank you all for watching , commenting & your support ! Up to the next milestone !
 This week I finished 5 High Elves Swordmasters. And then I started on the Skywatcher from Wood Axe. I also started on Joseph Bugman & a Runemaster from Avatars of War.
 Joseph Bugman : Base color + wash on the skin , hair and chain mail.
 Runemaster : Base color + wash on skin.
 And the Skywatcher from Wood Axe : The pilot is finished. And now I've started on the balloon. I did the base color , wash and drybrush on the balloon.

That's it for this week. 
Next week the Paint Table exists 4 years !
So see you all next week for another Paint Table Saturday !

2 comments:

  1. Bugman!!!!! One of my favourite mini ever :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it. You inspired me to get one and add him to my forces.
      Greetings

      Delete