Monday, September 12, 2016

Paint Table Saturday 149th edition ! ( KMK Scaleworld )

Paint Table Saturday 149th edition !
On tour to KMK Scaleworld at Mol / Belgium !
 This is an annual event with 50 + traders & lots of clubs ( mostly based on world war theme, but fantasy miniatures are increasing ! ) 
 I have only a few pictures of the traders area. They where located in 3 halls. With lots of variation ( terrain/scenery stuff , paints , world war kits and fantasy miniatures ).

And the competition. These are all the entry's for this year.
I didn't enter because of lack of time and obligations elsewhere.
 Lots of beautiful diorama's and painted miniatures !

 And my lovely wife !
We had a great time and didn't leave without some loot !
I've restocked on grasses for basing and bought some beautiful Dwarf statues and Dwarf giant from MOM miniatures.
And I also bought a Vallejo Game air case with all the paints of that range. 

I hope you had a great weekend ! 
I know I did !

6 comments:

  1. Hola Buenas
    GRACIAS lo primero por las fotos magnificas,se ven grandes trabajo si señor,se ve que fue un gran dia.
    un saludo J.D.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola J.D.
      Thank you very much for your visit & comment !
      Un saludo

      Delete
  2. Great looking models and miniatures. Greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing Mario. That first shot of a tank itself is already a wow moment!

    ReplyDelete