Saturday, September 6, 2014

Paint Table Saturday 44th edition !


Paint Table Saturday 44th edition !


Today I'm working on some Island of Blood High Elves Sword Masters of Hoeth.
I finished the test miniature for the color-scheme, but I still need to finish the base.

I've painted some High Elves before and never got it quite the way that I wanted.
Now I'm proud to present the start of this army.
The main colors are White , silver and gold. The pink will change into other colors for other groups.
What can I say , I love diversity. Examples can be found in all my army's. ( Tau , Dwarves , ... )


Have a great weekend !

4 comments:

  1. Hola
    Buenos esos elfos
    Y me gusta el esquema de colores elegido
    UN SALUDO

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colour scheme works really well, and I'm loving how you've painted the pink.
    Roy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...