Friday, November 8, 2013

Inside the cave .... The miniatures ....

My wife made a beautiful report on our husband & wife hobby cave
Follow the link to her blog and read all about it ! 

Now i will tell you about my space & take a look inside the display cabinets.


Here is my workspace. Normally it is more of a mess but i just cleaned up the place.
Here i do all of my painting & airbrushing. At the moment i'm working on 2 more Perry miniatures to make a base of 3. And other stuff that awaits paint ....

And now a look inside the display cabinets.
A view on my painted miniatures :

Tau +  1 Dark Eldar :


Blood Angels :


Grey Knights : 


Old 40k Orks :



New 40k Orks + 40k Chaos :


Space marines : 




Space Wolves :


Lord of the Rings + Mantic Orks : 


Orks & Goblins :


Ogre Kingdom : 


 Empire :


Dwarfs :


 Warmachine , Hordes , Malifaux & Freebooter :


 So this is the end of the tour inside my display cabinets.
You will see all the stages of my painting skills. From the earlier days ( Old 40k Orks , Orks , Space marines) to my painting level now ( Tau , Dwarfs , Warmachine , Hordes ). The rest lies in between. Almost all of the miniatures ( except the really old ones ) you can find on this blog ...
I hope you enjoyed the tour .... 

4 comments:

  1. Love the showcases Mario! And as said on the blog of Sofie, everything is well organized!

    Greetings
    Peter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is the Mumak? I see the beautiful base, but no Mumak.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Mumak is still a Work In Progress. The skin is ready just the ropes and teeth and the entire tower needs paint. I'll try to post some pics soon.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...