Wednesday, September 21, 2022

40K : Leagues of Votann : Ironhead Squat Prospectors gang finished !

Awaiting the new Leagues of Votann models , I painted the Ironhead Squat Prospectors gang that I received from my lovely wife Sofie for my birthday. Thanks again honey !!! I plan to use these as the first group of my Leagues of Votann army. I preordered the Leagues of Votann army box , witch I'm looking forward to buy soon at my local gaming center Oberonn.

The Ironhead Squat Prospectors gang are originally a group from the Necromunda game.

Painted in 2022 : 95

4 comments:

  1. Wow ... there is so much face details peeking out from the helmets. Fantastic work Mario.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What paints did you use to get such a beautiful purple and white combo?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment !

      - The white is just white primer (white scar) washed with a mixture of 1 part nuln oil and 3 parts lahmian medium. Watch out it doesn't pool to much. And when that's completely dry , drybrush with white scar again. This is the basic step where all other colors profit from. Slap chop-ish.
      - The purple is just a Liquitex ink ( Dioxazine purple mixed with Lahmian medium 1:3 ) The ink is so intense , so try it in different dilutions / mixes with LM on another surface. Until you have the tint you want !

      I hope this helps. Do let me know how it turns out for you.
      Greetings

      Delete