Sunday, May 30, 2021

Painting something entirely different !

 

I've painted something entirely different for a change. I got this Gnome from a colleague at work with the question if I could paint it. And I did & this is the result...

It's about one meter tall , just for scale reference.

And this is the before painting...

Still can't believe I did this , as I have no interest in Gnomes in any way. Just did it for a colleague... and the funny story about it is , I almost had a second one to paint from a neighbor... but I turned it down. No Gnomes for me any time soon...

4 comments:

  1. Haha! I'll it's something different. But it is cool and something I can appreciate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh heh nice ... but you should have added some W40K gore to ensure weird looks from your colleague's neighbours ;) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kuan ! I know , but that wouldn't be licked by the colleague.
      Greetings

      Delete