Sunday, July 19, 2020

Paint Table Saturday 350th edition !

Paint Table Saturday 350th edition !
 Welcome to paint table 350 !

Again no finished models this week and little progress...
I finished one Centurion (except for the base). I'm currently working on Lazarus. He's almost finished , just highlighting and the base. Some minor details painted on the other 2 Centurions. And no progress on the Death Guards.
That's it for this weeks paint table. Hopefully more progress / finished models next week.

4 comments:

  1. Well done Mario, lovely green shades...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The greens are so contrasting between the 'good' and 'bad' guys.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes indeed. A bit classic or cliche , but I like it.
      In the future I'm going to paint some good guys in a bad way , but I still have to figure out how I want it to look. I think Heavy / Death-metal-ish ! We'll see...
      Greetings

      Delete