Wednesday, August 21, 2019

WIP Wednesday 4

Welcome to another WIP Wednesday !
 This WIP Wednesday is all about Dinosaurs ( Seraphon ).
 I've built and collected several Dinosaurs for my Seraphon army. They're not all built yet. I've got a second Troglodon / Carnosaur (left in the back) & a second Bastiladon (second from the right , next to the cold one) to assemble. And 6 Terradon riders (flyers).
I recently added the T-rex and little Triceratops. They're from Wizkids & will be converted to match the others.
I missed the mighty T-rex in this army and as GW does not have that in their range , I will make my own. The Triceratops will be a goods-carrier (gonna saddle him like a donkey , lots of boxes & other stuff). 
Did I mention I love Dinosaurs? When they're all built , I have :
1 T-rex (Wizkids)
2 Troglodon / Carnosaur
2 Bastiladons
3 Stegadons / Triceratops (Wizkids)
8 Cold ones
1 Razordon (Avatars of War)
&
6 Terradon riders / Ripperdactyl riders
For now...

And this is only one army of the oh so many...

2 comments:

  1. So many dinosaurs O_O Looking forward to them being finished for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes , it's quit a bunch when they're all out.
      But still lots of work to do and so little time to do it...
      Greetings

      Delete