Sunday, August 4, 2019

Paint Table Saturday 300th edition !

Paint Table Saturday 300th edition !

Welcome to paint table 300 !

I'll start with the finished projects of this week.
 A good week , painted models wise...

Next up the current projects/paint tables.
 No progress on these paint tables.
I moved the rest of the Empire models onto free holders to start painting soon...
 And I started on a new project. The plant guys & girls from Super Dungeon Explore Forgotten King.
 And the 2 Gladewyrms of course.
I hope to finish them by next Saturday.

That was it for this weeks edition , see you all next week !

2 comments:

  1. Good work! We love the tree and can't wait to see artillery!😎
    For the worms and salads... no hurry! 😋

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much L'Empereur !
      I'm afraid the worms & salads are going to get finished first. :)
      Greetings

      Delete