Monday, May 23, 2016

Paint Table Saturday 133th edition !

Paint Table Saturday 133th edition !
 Welcome to paint table (Monday) 133 !
 I didn't have the time this week to paint , so I prepared some miniatures in the few minutes that I had & over the week they pilled up. Together with some miniatures that arrived with the post today ( prepared them ) they form quite a bunch.
 6 more Tomb Kings skeletons and a Reaper Dragon ( Will be integrated in the Dwarf army ). 
And 11 Super Dungeon Explore mini's.
And no progress on the Stormcasts and Necrosphinx.

I hope you had a great weekend !

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow, another dragon! Looking forward to that!

    Greetings
    Peter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too , I have almost 1 dragon (or more ) for every army that I own. And I have a lot of army's.

      Greetings

      Delete
  2. Hola Amigo
    magnificas piezas,como siempre
    Mi preferida el Dragón y las niñas pequeñas
    un saludo,buenos pinceles y buena semana
    J.D.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola Amigo J.D.
      Thank you very much for your visit & comment !
      Un saludo

      Delete