Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Goals for the New Year 2023

 I have decided to have some goals for this year. Not so many as last year and not so specific ones either. 

My goals for this year are : 

1 - Have more fun in the hobby. No more numbers crunching. Enjoying the process that is painting.

2 - Trying to reduce the pile of unpainted miniatures. Either by buying less , selling stuff or painting stuff up.

3 - Try to finish a small army. ( like the 3D printed Amazons last year )

4 - Painting some scenery stuff. No specific numbers , just great scenery.

5 - Stop comparing myself with others. If it is by quality or quantity , neither are productive to the painting process.

Those are my goals for this year. We'll see how it works out next year !   

2 comments:

  1. We hope you succeed in your goals Mario...especially the fifth! And especially not at The Emperor... 😉🤣🤣🤣🤪🤪🥳🥳🥳

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks , I hope so too L'Empereur ! If goal nr 1 is reached then I'm already happy.
      Greetings

      Delete