Thursday, May 23, 2019

Fyreslayers : Avatars of War Fyreslayers ( Dragonseeker ) Statue finished !

I got my order of Avatars of War Today. I ordered the Fyreslayers ( Dragonseeker ) Statue.
It is a print yourself miniature , but I don't have a 3D printer. To help the people that do not have a 3D printer , Avatars of War sells printed versions on e-bay.

So I finished it in a few hours. Assembled it , base coated it , airbrushed it , washed it , dry-brushed it & added gold details and some green...
 And a fantastic result !
I love Dwarf statues ! This is number 5 and number 6 was bought today ( The Dwarf King Statue of Avatars of War ).
Painted in 2019 : 112

4 comments:

  1. Wow, impressive and splendid looking statue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work on this statue. That effect on the stone scales are particularly impressive.

    ReplyDelete