Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Orktober : 40K Orks : Beast Snagga Orks : 5 Beast Snagga Boyz & Nob on Smasha Squig finished !


Another batch of Orks is finished ! 5 Beast Snagga Boyz & Nob on Smasha Squig. It's also getting a thing to forget painting stuff & not making new pictures of it. On the Nob on Smasha squig I forgot to paint a bracelet (riding hand). This is corrected , but I didn't make new pictures.

5 Beast Snagga Boyz
Another batch finished and 5 more Ork boyz on the way and hopefully much more....
Painted in 2021 : 210

4 comments:

  1. Lovely Orks!
    Bravo Mario and happy Orktober! 🥳🥳🥳

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very very much L'Empereur ! Ohh and a happy Orktober it is ! :):)
      Greetings

      Delete
  2. I am only just getting the hang of Age of Sigmar after being used to the Old Warhammer for so long. So let me guess ... these are Iron Jawz right? As I know the Kruelboyz look much leaner and meaner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sorry Kuan , but these are the new Warhammer 40K Orks faction. The Beast Snagga Orks.
      Greetings

      Delete