Saturday, January 1, 2022

Year Overview 2021 ! & HAPPY NEW YEAR 2022 !!!

 Year Overview 2021

January : 21

February : 22

March : 22

April : 47

May : 47

June : 13

July : 10

August : 8

September : 7

October : 21

November : 13

December : 35

With the start of 15mm painting this year I'll add the numbers of them here. They were counted in the year total only per base. 1 Base counts as only 1. So I painted 400 ACW troops , 4 Canons & crew , 1 Union Wagon & 4 Commanders. Half for the Union and the other half for the Confederates.

TOTAL : 266

The year 2021 is at an end. It's time to look back at what I've accomplished. Above you see the total of miniatures painted for each month. I had set a few goals for the year 2021 , let us look how I did...

GOAL 1 : Paint 17 miniatures a month or 204 miniatures in total. (If possible 20 a month and 240 in total) COMPLETED Both the main goal as the secondary goal are reached. An average of 22,1 miniatures a month and a total of 266 miniatures.

GOAL 2 : Paint all miniatures of 1 army. FAILED

GOAL 3 : Build / Paint at least 10 scenery pieces. COMPLETED I've painted 54 scenery pieces , big or small , this year.

GOAL 4 : Paint all W.I.P. miniatures. FAILED I simply have to many W.I.P. projects / miniatures at the moment. It would take almost an entire year to paint them at my current speed. And leaves no room for new things.

GOAL 5 : Paint a complete starter box of 1 army. FAILED I've seemed to have forgotten this goal.

Overall a good year as my main goal and scenery goal are completed. That's it for this post. New goals will follow in the next post. That leaves me only to wish you all a very HAPPY & HEALTHY & ... NEW YEAR !!!

2 comments:

  1. It was a good year!
    We hop thus one will be good too!
    Happy New year Mario!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year L'Empereur !
      Let's hope it will be as good as this year or better ...
      Greetings

      Delete