Saturday, January 1, 2022

Goals for the New Year 2022

 Welcome to the post with my new goals for 2022. I'm going to change the goals a bit this year. I'll keep my usual goals , but I'm going to add some more ... with specific things & miniatures in mind. So here they are : The new goals of 2022 :

GOAL 1 : A/ Paint at least 20 miniatures a month or 240 miniatures in total. B/ Paint equal or more than last year 2021. 266 Miniatures or more. C/ Reach the 300 miniatures mark or higher.

GOAL 2 : A/ Paint at least 10 scenery pieces (big or small). B/ Paint at least 1 big scenery piece. C/ Paint equal or more scenery pieces than last year 2021. 54 Scenery pieces or more.

GOAL 3 : Paint a complete Warhammer start collecting box.

GOAL 4 : Paint all W.I.P. miniatures

GOAL 5 : Paint all miniatures of 1 army.

A/ Paint all 3D printed Amazon miniatures.

B/ Paint all Black Templar miniatures.

C/ Paint all Adepta Custodes miniatures (no vehicles).

D/ Paint all Stormcast Eternals from the Dominion box.

E/ Paint the same amount of 40K Orks as last year 2021 (33).

F/ Paint all Lumineth Realmlords.

GOAL 6 : A/ Paint at least 1 big Warhammer model. B/ Paint 2 big Warhammer models. C/ Paint 3 big Warhammer models.

GOAL 7 : A/ Paint 1 bust or 75mm model. B/ Paint 2 Busts or 75mm models. C/ Paint 3 Busts or 75mm models.

GOAL 8 : A/ Paint 1 10mm Dwarf regiment. B/ Paint 3 10mm Dwarf regiments. C/ Paint all 10mm Dwarf regiments.

GOAL 9 : Paint 50 miniatures or more in 1 month.

GOAL 10 : A/ Paint 1 sprue of each 15mm faction I own. (ACW Union & Confederates , Waterloo Brittish & French) B/ Paint 2 sprues of each 15mm faction I own. C/ Paint 3 sprues of each 15mm faction I own.

So these are the new goals of 2022. Maybe a bit too ambitious , but we'll see ... 

TO ALL A HAPPY NEW YEAR 2022 !!!

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Mario! Stay healthy and don't forget to sleep now and then! That are a lot of goals you give yourself!

    Greetings
    Peter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year Peter ! I wish all the best for the new year & stay healthy !
      Yes I added a lot of goals... I hope I didn't made to many , but we'll see next year how it went.
      Greetings

      Delete
  2. A very belated Happy New Year to you Mario. I hope you achieve all your hobby goals in the year ahead :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year Kuan ! I wish all the best for the new year & stay safe !
      I hope so too , but I think I overdid it with the new goals.
      Greetings

      Delete