Saturday, January 29, 2022

Warlord games : Hail Caesar : Macedonian Phalangites : 5 finished !

 Welcome to the start of yet another project. My Macedonian / Successors army. I already have numerous troops in various states of completion. Most are only assembled. So far I restricted myself to Warlord games miniatures & Victrix miniatures. These are the first 5 of 40 Macedonian Phalangites from Warlord games. 

This new project is inspired by Dean's blog. Make sure you visit his blog & watch his awesome Macedonian / Successors army.

Painted in 2022 : 21

10 comments:

  1. Good work Mario! 😎
    You need lot of more to fill your movement tray! 😉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks L'Empereur ! I know ... lots more to fill the tray & lots and lots of more to make an army.
      Greetings

      Delete
  2. Superb and impressive Mario, good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very impressive Macedonian phalangites, Mario! I saw some of these figures up close when I played against them a couple of months ago. I liked their look and they size up pretty well with the Victrix ones I have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Impressive details on show here Mario! Great painting to bring them out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well that is what I call a very good start of your new project. I find this kind of uniform not easy to paint but you did a fantastic job on them. I'm looking forward to a full tray of these figures!

    Greetings
    Peter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Peter !
      Me too , but first it will be half a tray + a War Elephant.
      Greetings

      Delete