Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Artisan Guild : Amazons : Part 1 finished !


I finished the first part of my 3D printed Amazons army from Artisan Guild. 3 Amazons with swords , 1 Amazon with sword on horse & 1 Amazon huntress. I made winter bases for the first time and I'm pretty happy with them. 

This is one of the 2 sculpts for cavalry. The other one is with a bow , as you will see when I finish it.
The 3 different sculpts for Amazons with sword.
And the Huntress.

5 Down , 9 to go... 3 Amazons with bow , 1 Amazon with bow on horse , 3 Amazons with spear , 1 Amazon Queen & 1 Amazon Gladiator.

Painted in 2022 : 7

10 comments:

  1. Very colorfull painted ladies Mario!

    Greetings
    Peter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know me ... I like it colorful !
      Thank you very much Peter for your visit & comment !
      Greetings

      Delete
  2. Beautiful Amazons! The bases are great! The way you play with pale tones on body gives a great contrast with the bright colours!! Excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good Mario painting!
    The bases are very good too!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderfully painted 3D models, Mario. Cool winter basing too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant stuff Mario! Lots of warrior ladies painted, and painted well.

    ReplyDelete