Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Aeronautica Imperialis : Adeptus Astartes : Black Templar Thunderhawk Gunship & Storm Eagle squadron finished !

I finished 2 boxes of models from Aeronautica Imperialis. The Thunderhawk Gunship (1)  & the Storm Eagle squadron (2). I painted them in the Black Templar color-scheme. As I'm currently a little obsessed with this army.

I looked for inspiration to paint these fantastic models on the internet , but was very disappointed with the limited painted models. Even on You tube was very little inspiration. Only 1 video on the subject. Where do you get your inspiration or idea's ? Let me know in the comments ! Thanks ! 

Black Templar Thunderhawk Gunship :

Black Templar Storm Eagle squadron :

Painted in 2022 : 74

2 comments:

  1. It has been a while since I saw any Aeronautica Imperialis stuff. Nicely done here Mario!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Kuan ! Yes not much to see on the internet. The only Thunderhawk Gunships I found were those at Games workshop (for inspiration) , but I found them not inspiring at all. Only a few were decent and nicely painted.
      Greetings

      Delete