Monday, December 20, 2021

Gloomspite Gitz : Moon-Clan : Night-Goblins : Another Big Boss , Shaman & Standard-bearer finished !

I finished a second version of the Big Boss , Shaman & Standard-bearer. These are all mini's of the Battle for Skull pass box. I didn't convert anything. I just painted them differently. See for yourself and follow the link to the first versions. As I didn't have the same Standard-bearer , I used a different one. This one is from a Spearmen regiment.

Painted in 2021 : 254

3 comments:

  1. Awesome Goblins, Mario! I love these guys - I could see them in a Dragon Rampant game too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very very much Dean !
      I would like that very much. Happy Holidays Dean !
      Greetings

      Delete
  2. Good detail work on the banner and effigy!

    ReplyDelete