Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Gloomspite Gitz : Moon-Clan : Night-Goblins : Another Fanatics group finished & some more markers

Another Gloomspite Gitz group finished for my army. Another Fanatics group. These are the old version. I finished another group like this one in the past , follow the link to the post.

I'm also still experimenting on how to make better pictures without using anything else than a camera. No real progress on that as you can see.

And some more markers...

Painted in 2021 : 260

6 comments:

  1. Very cool additions to the clan, Mario. Love the big steel ball swinging on the extended chain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep me too! Loving the ball and chain action in the minis :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looked also at your previous posts with these figures and I like them all. I find them in some way funny!

    Greetings
    Peter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment Peter !
      I agree , they're a funny bunch & fun to paint !
      Greetings

      Delete