Sunday, March 28, 2021

W.I.P. : March : Week 4

Some 15mm American Civil War miniatures made the table along with some Defkopta's that got left behind. This 15mm scale is a new experience for me as I only painted 28mm or bigger in the past.

I finished painting on one of each type of troops of the American Civil War miniatures as a test. These are painted as Confederates. I'm still deciding on how to base them. What to use , etc... I'm not sure if they stay this way or if I try to enhance the detail some more ( if possible ).
I prepared 1 sprue that holds 100 troops , 1 cavalry & 1 canon with crew. This box contains 24 sprues. That means 2400 troops , 24 cavalry & 24 canons with crew. Half of that for the Confederates & the other half for the Union.

1 comment:

  1. Welldone Mario for your first strip!
    Take care some riffle are carry up side down... so the wooden side is on the top! For exemple the fisrt second and fourth from the right on the coloured picture!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete