Monday, March 29, 2021

Warlord Games : 15mm : American Civil War : Confederates

I finished one base of every type of troops. As you could see in the previous post , I chose to paint some Confederates first. It's my first project ever in 15mm. But I like how it looks so far. I chose to paint in a faster way with these mini's and I'm using contrast paints to do so.

I changed the troops since my previous post. I removed the red & yellow hats and made them all grey. I like the uniformity more I guess.

I removed a mistake on this one.

And I left the red & yellow hats on these lads with the cannon. Somehow it fits with them. Below is my inspiration for the painting of these miniatures.

Painted in 2021 : 65

4 comments:

  1. Nicely done Mario, beautiful and ready to fight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking ACW, Mario! When they first announced this - I was intrigued and hoped that they would also release Napoleonics in this scale. We'll see what they add to this range.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Dean ! That is a great idea ! I would definitely buy those as well ! We'll see , maybe soon or next year... Who knows...
      Greetings

      Delete