Sunday, March 28, 2021

40K Orks : Warboss , Nobz , ... finished !

I finished some Ork troops. A Warboss with attack Squig , A Warboss (from the Assault on Black Reach box that I use as Nobz leader) , Nobz and some Gretchin with remote controlled bomb.

I forgot to take pictures of the Warboss , but here the pictures I made with the old model I painted many years ago.

The Nobz : All from the Assault on Black Reach box.

Warboss converted to leader of the Nobz.

And some Gretchin.

They're from the Shokkjump Dragsta box. I didn't want to use them on the car , so I turned them into grenade throwers / ammo carriers / remote bomb controller.

Painted in 2021 : 62

2 comments:

  1. Interesting choice blue grass, but it makes sense as they are in an alien world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the color blue , so when I saw blue grass ... I had to buy it.
      And I found it fitting with the Orks as they have nothing blue about them.
      Greetings

      Delete