Monday, October 15, 2018

40K Orks : Speed Freaks : First bike finished !

 No I haven't got the new box : Speed Freaks (yet / it takes forever , still 2 weeks of waiting. Pre-order next Saturday and release the week after that ( last days of Orktober going to Orkvember)) , but I re-painted an old bike and made it new again. A new base & you can't tell the difference.
 I love the new buggy's with their brighter color-schemes and tested it out on my old bike. And I fell in love again with my Ork bike ( almost sold all my bikes ).
This is my first model painted for Orktober.
Painted in 2018 : 177

6 comments:

  1. Superb Mario, and this yellow is truly impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fantastic start to your Orktober projects! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. But, but, ... Everyone knows that red ones go faster 😉.
    I'm joking, I totally dig the yellow colourscheme. It's also kind of satisfying to 'save' and old model like this, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There will be red too ... I intend to paint them as they are shown ( or at least try too ).
      And yes , it's satisfying to save a model from the scrap pile ( or sale ) and I'm glad I did.
      Greetings

      Delete