Saturday, September 15, 2018

Paint Table Saturday 254th edition !

Paint Table Saturday 254th edition !
 Welcome to paint table 254 !
 I got nowhere this week. I planned to finish at least 10 mini's and finished only 1.
But I managed to build and prime 10 Beastmen. I built and primed a female orc on mount. And last but not least a female daemon. Built , primed and started painting in the same color as my bloodthirsters.
That's it for this weeks paint table , see you all next week with hopefully more progress...

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes and hopefully I get them painted soon !
      Greetings

      Delete
  2. Wow, the female daemon is very impressive...do not turn your back on her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Phil ! Yes she is very impressive and hopefully I can finish her soon !
      Greetings

      Delete
  3. That female daemon looks really interesting. Looking forward to seeing how she turns out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both the deamon and female orc look like great models to paint. Who makes them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they're quite nice. The female Daemon is from Creature caster & the female Orc is from GT Studio Creations.
      Greetings

      Delete