Saturday, February 27, 2021

W.I.P. : February : Week 4


February has almost past. I reached my goal for this month. I painted 21 miniatures. Not the ones I planned to be painted , but the numbers were reached. So I don't complain.

And here is another project that wasn't planned. It was started long ago , but then it didn't get further than a few pieces glued together. Yesterday all pieces got glued and I started painting. Yesterday I finished most of the painting on the Buggy and today the focus lied more on painting the Orks. I also started to fully assemble the painted components to a whole.

The only things left to do are , finish painting on the Grots & make a base. This is reserved for the last day of February (tomorrow). So hopefully tomorrow a new post with the finished model ! And perhaps a look into March...

4 comments: