Sunday, March 22, 2020

Paint Table Saturday 333th edition !

Paint Table Saturday 333th edition !
 Welcome to paint table 333 !

I'll start with the usual , finished models of this week.
 First Wurrgog Prophet for the Orruk army :
And Teclis for the High Elves army :
So 3 models finished this week. Not so much , as I still have to work... but I will not start about that again.

On to the paint table.
I didn't feel painting more High Elves. So I started on some Chaos Warriors.
I made 2 test models. One from the old models...
and one of the new models. As you can see I chose 2 Champions.
Just started ... base color + wash on the black armour and robes.
No progress on the other models.

That's it for this weeks paint table !
See you all next week hopefully !
STAY SAFE !

4 comments:

  1. Stay safe too Mario! 😷
    Better days will come to paint!😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so L'Empereur. Only time will tell.
      Greetings and stay safe!

      Delete
  2. Great stuff on your completed works ..... and more importantly STAY SAFE!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Kuan !
      Greetings and stay safe !

      Delete