Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Warcry : Iron Golems finished !

 I finished my warband for Warcry : The Iron Golems.
I based them on half-Orks , half human / half Ork. As I have never painted half-Orks before , I chose this warband to try it out. And I like it. Do you? Comments are always welcome.

So my second group for Orktober is finished. All goals reached that I wanted to reach this week and plenty of time left for other projects.
On an other note... I also reached my goal for 2019. Painting 21 miniatures / month ( =252 ) with two and a half month's left to paint. Now my goal is to paint as much as I can and maybe reach 300 for the first time since the start of this blog.

Painted in 2019 : 257

4 comments:

  1. To differentiate between half-orks and orks you might want to make the former less green like yellowish olive green for example. But do take my suggestions with a pinch of salt as this view can be very cliched and anyway they look just fine the way they currently are i.e. as you have painted them. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for the suggestions Kuan ! I really appreciate it.
      For this project I'm going to leave them as they are. With the yellow / gold armour it probably would be to much yellow tints if the skin also had a yellow-ish feel to it.
      Greetings

      Delete
  2. We love those guys!
    Bravo Mario!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete