Sunday, October 27, 2019

Paint Table Saturday 312th edition !

Paint Table Saturday 312th edition !
Welcome to paint table 312 ! 
Paint Table Saturday 6th year birthday.

And what a week it was... but not on the painting front unfortunately.
No painting happened this week until today. I had a 'fun' episode of kidney-stones this week. Everybody who has had those knows of the 'fun' I mean.
Long story short , all the plans I had for the 6th birthday of the paint table went nowhere.
So , no finished models this week.  

Paint table at the moment...
 I worked on 2 Ork flyers today for Aeronautica Imperialis.
A Dakkajet and a Bomber. The Dakkajet is finished except for the base.
Another black red white color-scheme...

So that's it for this weeks paint table.
On to the next birthday !

On a side note , during the mandatory resting I rekindled my interest in LEGO & started a new blog about it : Building bricks with Mario.
Follow the link if you're interested.

8 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, always a pleasure to come here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very very much Phil ! Always a pleasure to see you here !
      Greetings

      Delete
  2. Happy birthday To the table! 🎂

    We love this plane!

    Lego... are toi sérieusement!?! 😯

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much L'Empereur !
      More planes to come ...
      Yes I'm serious... I've seen wonderful things built by adults & architects... so I thought why not?
      Greetings

      Delete
  3. Happy Blog Birthday and hopefully many more to come.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Kuan ! I hope so too !
      Greetings

      Delete
  4. Congratulations! Wishing the blog many more years.

    ReplyDelete