Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Year overview 2023 and New goals for 2024 !

 Year overview 2023 :

Januari : 17

Februari : 3

June : 16

All others : 0

Total : 36

Not a great result this year , but that wasn't the goal. I tried to regain the joy of painting again and didn't find it until a few days ago. I'm not shore if it will last , but it is enough for now.

The main reason of the low figure count is life , work , health , ... You know how it is and will not bore you with the details.

New goals for 2024 :

This will be the same as last year 2023. Follow this link if you want to view them.

Those are my goals for this year. We'll see how it works out next year !

The project of 2023 I'm most proud of. The prismatic Palisade together with my Black Templar army. But the Black Templar will get their own post here soon !

2 comments:

  1. Glad you found joy again in miniature painting ... the dreaded hobby malaise is a terrible thing.

    ReplyDelete