Tuesday, July 26, 2022

40K : Black Templar : 5 Primaris Marines finished !

I finished 5 Primaris Marines for my Black Templar army. As always I started this army with the intention to keep it small (18models) , but as always it's getting out of control with ideas & expansions , repurposing models of other armies (50+ models). You get the idea...

The possibility to post comments has been fixed. Brought to my attention by Kuan aka FourEyedMonster. Thank you very much Kuan ! Follow the link to go to his blog. Note that all comments will have to be approved by me. To stop those spammers who flood our blogs with their uninvited links and weirdness. 

1

2
3
4 - 5
Painted in 2022 : 52

2 comments:

  1. It kinda never ends with us miniature painters :) There is always a cool addition to come sooner or later :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very right Kuan ! It always does !
      Greetings

      Delete