Sunday, June 27, 2021

Spellcrow : Dwarfs : 4 x Dwarf Girls finished !

I finished 4 Spellcrow miniatures today. 3 x Female halfling with axe and one Female Gnome with spear and owl. I use them all as Dwarfs. Just like I did before. I finished 3 more of the halflings and a Gnome with owl years ago. Follow the links to the posts.

As usual the pictures look like crap , but in real life their quite good looking. The blue dress has glitter on it. ( Which you can't see on those damn pictures. I don't know why but sometimes it will not take decent pictures. And I know it can , that's been proven before... but it's old and the new ones broke before this one.  ) The color schemes were inspired on Cinderella (blue glitter) , a Bride (white) and a Goth (black).

And for this one I got inspired by Little red riding hood.

Painted in 2021 : 170

2 comments:

  1. I love the braided hair on the minis. Unique at least to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too ! They're actually halflings , but I use them as Dwarf Girls.
      Greetings

      Delete