Sunday, July 12, 2020

Paint Table Saturday 349th edition !

Paint Table Saturday 349th edition !
 Welcome to paint table 349 !

No finished models this week.
As you can see I moved the Lumineth from the table. I didn't feel them at the moment.
 On the table are some Dark Angels reinforcements & Death Guards.
A Centurion Devastator Squad of 3 and Master Lazarus for the Dark Angels & a Foetid Bloat-drone , 3 Plague Marines , a Plague Marine Icon bearer & 3 Poxwalkers for the Death Guards.

That's it for this weeks paint table ! 
See you all next week !

6 comments:

  1. Death Guard and Dark Angels!
    Our Favourites! 😎
    Can't wait to see those painted!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too ! Together with Necrons & Orks !
      Greetings

      Delete
  2. With Nurgle being my favorite army ... aesthetically at least ... I'm really looking forward to seeing what you are going to do with the Death Guards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My problem is that I love them all (and can not choose) ! Result : nothing gets finished. But bit by bit I try to finish them all...
      Greetings

      Delete
  3. Good week!
    Beautifull Dark angels!
    Bravo Mario!

    ReplyDelete