Sunday, January 19, 2020

Paint Table Saturday 324th edition !

Paint Table Saturday 324th edition !
 Welcome to paint table 324 !
No finished models this week. Lots of progress on the Night Goblins.
And I started on 2 new High Elves Statues from Mini Monsters. They're new in their store and as I was looking for more High Elves scenery , I had to have this one and ordered 2 of course. They look awesome ! They're the best Elves Statues I have seen ! (If you have seen better , let me know - but I doubt it !)

That's it for this weeks edition of Paint Table Saturday.
See you all next week !

7 comments:

  1. Lovely work!
    Bravo maio ! This year will be green... Green! Green! Green!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very very much L'Empereur !
      That would be an option , but I'm afraid it will be more Elf like...
      Or like every year , a mish mash of armies.
      Greetings

      Delete
    2. Why painting elf ? When you can kill them ?
      Ok We =>
      ;-)

      Delete
    3. :) Not a big fan of Elves hé :) L'Empereur.
      Greetings

      Delete
    4. We grown up in an orcish suburb of Paris ! ;-)

      Delete