Sunday, November 17, 2019

Paint Table Saturday 315th edition !

Absolutely nothing happened this week on the painting front.
Last weekend was Crisis , normally the highlight of my year. Now , I didn't went & didn't care at all.
All sorts of releases happen & I don't care... or the ones I do care about are to pricey for me.
I've invested to much in this hobby and it's taking it's toll (and life isn't helping... it gets harder every day)
As I reached my goal for this year , I'm taking a time-out. A pity as I would have liked reaching 300 painted models this year.
When I'll be back? I don't know...
Can be with a week... or two.. or more...
We'll see...

6 comments:

  1. Take care of you and come back soon!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much L'Empereur !
      I hope so too !
      Greetings

      Delete
  2. Take Care Mario! I've gone through similar periods like these. Given the amount of high quality models you're able to finish almost every week I can totally understand that you need a break from time to time.
    Also, it's a very expensive hobby and that can take it's toll too if you're not careful.
    All the best and I hope you'll be able to pick up where you left soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very very much Wouter !
      I hope so too !
      Greetings

      Delete
  3. Definitely take care Mario. So sorry to hear that life is getting you down. Take the break ... sometimes non-stop hobbying can take its toll on us. A break is deserved and needed so enjoy other stuff for a while then come back when you are ready!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Kuan !
      I hope to be back soon !
      Greetings

      Delete