Sunday, August 11, 2019

Sylvaneth : 2 Endless Spells finished !

I finished my 2 remaining Endless Spells for my Sylvaneth army. 
2 Gladewyrms !
I don't know why they call them Wyrms as they are more Dragon like.
If they would make a Dragon with this model as example , it would be a glorious model !
I started painting them as Yin & Yang , but ending up adding different accents to break the Yin & Yang effect. But keeping the colors natural...
Another fun project finished , on to the next one !
Painted in 2019 : 181

4 comments:

  1. Really like the effect you produced by painting them with semi-opposite colours and showing them head to head.
    They're really cool models and you totally nailed it with your paintjob on them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look absolutely fantastic Mario. I'm a fan of muted color schemes and these suit the subject matter perfectly.

    ReplyDelete