Sunday, December 2, 2018

Paint Table Saturday 265th edition !

Paint Table Saturday 265th edition !
 Welcome to paint table 265 !
Fist off , sorry for the cancellation of the previous episode. But under those circumstances I couldn't write / take pictures or post. All is well again and I'm back to my old self. Pain free !
 On the painting side it's been e short week , as I've been in hospital until Wednesday. I had to work and family obligations , so there wasn't much time to paint.
I still managed to paint a few terrain features. 7 of them. They need some final highlights and basing of course.
That's it for this weeks edition , see you all next week for a new edition of the Paint Table ! Hopefully on Saturday !

4 comments:

  1. Glad you're back at it Mario. I'll see if I can post something myself later, a lot of non hobby stuff is taking up the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Sean ! Glad to be back. Looking forward to your post.
      Greetings

      Delete