Sunday, February 22, 2015

High Elves Seoni finished !

Today I finished Seoni from Reaper pathfinder.
She was planned for the High elves and then I started doubting. I was also thinking of integrating her in the Bretonnia or Empire army. But at the last minute I decided to keep loyal to my first idea and keep her at the High Elves.
She has become a mage at the High Elves army.
Water / Earth
Water : her blue wave like hair.
Earth : her staff and sandals and pouch with maps of the realm.
Thanks to all who suggested the color for the dress. It was taken into consideration and I decided on the pink because the bags are already white and for the contrast and it was already an existing color in the army .
Painted : 48 / 150

10 comments:

  1. Hola Amigo
    bonita muy bonita
    un saludo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pink works, too!

    I never considered pink as I've never used it the colour on clothing before. Actually, I don't think I've ever painted pink.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too.
      You should consider to use it sometime. It can lead to great miniatures & army's.
      I started to use it after I found a picture of an army all in pink. I think it was a Khador army from Warmachine.
      Painted for a charity event or auction.
      Greetings

      Delete
    2. I think you mean this auction: http://www.peterscave.blogspot.be/2012/12/paint-city-pink-charity-auction.html. And I took part on it with this figure: http://www.peterscave.blogspot.be/2012/11/wolsung-lord-james-fouley-finished.html.

      Greetings
      Peter

      Delete
  3. Great choice with the pink, really sets the miniature off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your latest piece. Superb colour scheme too. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent colour combination! Pink can be a beautifull colour on the right figure. And she is! Very sexy BTW!

    Greetings
    Peter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Peter ! And I think so too !
      Greetings

      Delete